How Do We Source Information?
Prospect Wallet is dedicated to assisting businesses in making meaningful connections with their customers. For this, we gather and retain a variety of data in a variety of ways, including personally identifiable information, contact information, company information, social information, publicly available financial information, and more.
When a user visits our website, we collect information that allows us to identify individuals and improve our service. We only collect domain names, IP addresses, and other information such as user-visited sites, survey information, and email addresses. This information is used to send email notifications, promotional emails, e-newsletters, and login credentials to associated sites.
Types Of Information We Collect
We may gather the following information if you visit our website or communicate with us via email:
- Personal Information
When you visit our website, we may ask you for information such as your:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address.
These details may be required when you request or download information, sign up for a newsletter, event, or program, or check in to a service or application on our website.
Your personal information may be used for any business reason, including managing your account and delivering services, sending notifications and organizational emails, responding to your requests, and delivering marketing and product updates. We also utilize this data to assess how our clients interact with our website and services.
- Non-Personal Information
When you visit our website but do not complete any sign-up activity, we may gather additional information, such as:
- The type of browser and operating system used to visit our website, as well as the time zone and other device information.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that your system automatically assigns when you open the chrome and can be used to determine your general geographical location)
- Your click-stream information, as well as any URL referral information (such as any website or social media network data that referred you to our website)
How We Use Your Information?
We use the information you provide on our website to:
- Identify potential clients or subscribers who might be interested in our services.
- Providing you with the services to which you have subscribed or registered.
- Responding to your questions and requests.
- Conducting customer and marketing research.
- Sharing information about our products and services with you.
Cookies and Why Do We Use Them
What is a Cookie?
How do we use them?
When you visit our website, you may notice advertisements from third-party advertising businesses. When delivering ads, our third-party advertisers may install or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser. These firms may use information about your visits to prospectwallet.com and other websites to target you with advertisements for products and services that they think you would be interested in.
We also gather and analyze statistical data in order to improve the usability of our web portal for our members and visitors, and we share this data with third parties. However, this data is only collected in aggregate and does not reveal any personal information about specific users to our website. This information is published solely to attract qualified clients to the prospectwallet.com website.
Data Security & Confidentiality Clauses
At Prospect Wallet, we take great care to protect your privacy at every step of the way, whether we’re processing or keeping your personal information. We take every precaution to ensure the data’s confidentiality and security. We use cutting-edge servers with the most up-to-date encryption technology. We may share your personal information with partners whose products/services are relevant to you in order to offer you with better services without disrupting your experience with us.
- Prospect Wallet ensures that all client information remains original. We also do not utilize, rent, sell, transfer, or otherwise make the contents of tracking information resulting from click-throughs, messages opened, messages read, or eCommerce conversions available to third parties. For accessing and extracting client data, we provide an SSL encrypted, password-protected mechanism.
- All customer information is kept in a carrier-class secure facility with firewalls and other security features. These safeguards are in place to keep visitor and client information safe from loss, misuse, and unauthorized changes.