Prospect Wallet has implemented policies & procedures to protect our data assets, which may contain your personal information. Only certified staff with valid business needs have access to data. We take reasonable steps to ensure that our business partners have adequate security mechanisms in place to ensure secure data transfer. We employ commercially proper security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure that are compatible with our company operations and industry standards. Technical, physical, and administrative security protections are among the measures that have been taken.
Everyone at Prospect Wallet must take privacy and security training. Prospect Wallet also has a third-party service provider due to diligence the program in place to guarantee that our suppliers are using appropriate data collecting, processing, transmission, management, and security measures while performing services on our behalf. We cannot guarantee or promise the security of any information you submit to us, and you acknowledge and accept that you are providing this information and engaging in such transmissions at your own risk.
Once we receive your information, we will make every effort to keep it secure on our systems. Prospect Wallet has rules and procedures in place for securely handling data and protecting data from unwanted access, and we evaluate our data privacy, information assurance, and data security standards on a regular basis. This is accomplished in the following ways:
- Restricting employee access to the information
- Protecting against unauthorized access to user information by implementing data encryption, authentication, and virus detection technology, if needed
- Establishing Effective policies and processes for managing information in a secure manner
- Ensuring service providers with whom we do business to adhere applicable data privacy laws and regulations
- Monitoring our websites through trusted online security organizations
- Conducting background checks on staff and informing our team members about data privacy
- Constantly evaluating our data privacy, information management, and data security policies and procedures